Vegan Buttermilk Waffles
1 pint NadaMoo! MMM…Maple Pecan ice cream
½ cup pecans
1 cup maple syrup
Additional optional toppings: raisins, cinnamon, chocolate chips
Recipe adapted from Minimalist Baker
1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk + 1 tsp white or apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup olive, canola or melted coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 1/4 cups gluten free flour blend
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch sea salt
1. Whisk together dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together almond milk with vinegar and let sit for about 3-5 minutes to curdle. You are essentially creating vegan buttermilk!
2. In the wet bowl, whisk in maple syrup and oil. Then fold in dry ingredients and stir until there are no more clumps.
3. Put into waffle maker and cook according to machines instructions.
4. Remove waffles from maker and let cool just a few minutes.
5. Top with scoops NadaMoo! Maple Pecan and drizzle with maple syrup. Add pecans, cinnamon, raisins or even chocolate chips!
#veganwaffles #veganbuttermilkwaffles #veganwafflerecipe #veganwaffleswithicecream #icecreamandwafflesrecipe #veganicecreamwaffles #veganicecream #vegetarianwaffleswithicecream #veganfoodrecipes #veganrecipes