A Puppy Kissing Booth Is in Your Future
Life got you down? Like sunshine, rainbows, and vegan pizza -- puppy kisses are a ticket to instant happiness. And at this year's Seed Food + Wine Week and Eat Drink Vegan, you'll get all the sweet smooches you can handle.
A new addition to the fest, this doggie kissing booth is extra special, because all of the pups doling out the affection are adorable adoptables via Wags and Walks, a Los Angeles based nonprofit that helps animals find their "furever" homes.
So if you fall madly in love, you can actually bring your soulmate home with you.
Best of all, proceeds from EDV are going to help Wags and Walks amazing work, so all your eating and imbibing is to fund a worthy cause. The nonprofit is dedicated to rescuing pups from shelters and finding them permanent families through adoption, advocacy and education. They save hundreds of dogs per year, and are like canine matchmakers -- making sure every pupperino finds his or her perfect place.
In case you need a little incentive, here are a few more reasons to adopt, not shop! (And to buy your Seed and EDV tickets now to support Wags and Walks' lifesaving work!)
1. You're saving a life. Seriously, what can be better than saving the life of a furry, fuzzy, smoochable angel?!
2. You're helping reduce pet overpopulation. There are too many dogs and cats, period, and adoption helps keep animals from being killed in shelters!
3. You have all the choices! Looking for a snuggly little guy or a huge fluffer? Whatever you want in a best friend, you'll find it.
4. You'll be shutting down puppy mills. The more people who are willing to adopt versus buy a new family member, the less demand there'll be for puppy mill dogs who come from horrific conditions.
5. It's cheaper. Who needs a designer dog when you can score a rescue pup for next to nothing? Save your cash and spend it on spoiling your new companion.
Still need tickets? Score them here before they sell out!