7 Things You Have to Do During Seed Food & Wine Week
The best week of the year has officially arrived! Seed Food & Wine Week kicks off tonight with a VIP party at Planta South Beach -- the chic celebrity hotspot that's all about classy cocktails and gourmet vegan eats.
Get ready to mix and mingle with the best and brightest folks in the conscious, sustainable, and plant-based lifestyle space!
Tonight is just the beginning of a whirlwind week of dinners, workshops, events, and epic deliciousness on every level. There are 10 events in total, and some still have tickets left.
If you're planning on joining the festivities, here's a list of seven things you have to do during Seed Food & Wine Week. Let the fun begin!
1. Try ALL of the burgers at the Plant-Based Burger Battle. This isn't an easy task, as there are a total of 12 competitors. But you can totally do it. Besides, you've gotta taste all 12 if you're going to vote for your fave! The competition includes: Chris Baker of Arlo's (Austin), Benjamin Goldman of Planta (Sobe + Toronto), Max & Fred Guerrero of Burgerlords (LA), Kinsler Josaime of Soul Tavern (Sobe), Josie Smith of Malave / Bubbles & Pearls (Ft. Lauderdale), Tommy McDonald of Field Roast (Seattle), Jesse Lyman of Sparrow Lane, Chef Sol (Orlando, Mia), Michael Reeves & Mathew Coates of Meta Burger (Denver), Alfred Munoz of MycoTea (Vero Beach), Martha Taboria of Vegan Junkie (Miami), and Sunflower family (Germany). No matter who wins, you'll be able to say you tried the best veggie burger in America.
2. Take your Instagram game to the next level with a food styling workshop. Jackie Sobon of the wildly popular blog, Vegan Yack Attack, is hosting her second annual food styling session at Seed Summit on Friday! Learn how to make your vegan eats look amazing and get all the followers. The two-day Seed Summit schedule has a whole lineup of other super-useful workshops and panels, too, so you can become an all-star influencer and learn from the best in the business.
3. Visit your favorite vendors at festival day.
With over 180 brands, restaurants, bakeries, spirits, and more setting up shop at Seed's festival day, there are bound to be some of your favorite companies representing! Get on site early on Saturday so you can make the rounds and hit up your hotspots for free bites and drinks. Don't forget to check out the schedules at the 22 Days Nutrition Speaker Stage and the Baptist Health Culinary Stage so you can see the celebs!
4. Get some style inspo at Catwalk.
Cruelty-free fashion is all the rage right now, and Catwalk will showcase some of the hottest styles, from casual garb to fancier wear. Sip cocktails and watch models walk the runway, all while soaking up tons of inspiration for your personal closet. Plus, with a pop-up boutique on site, you can head home with the styles you love best!
5. Get nostalgic with Rich Landau and Kate Jacoby. In honor of Seed's fifth year, celebrity chefs Rich Landau and Kate Jacoby are whipping up a Best of the Best dinner at Wynwood's Sacred Space. The talented duo led the first-ever Best of the Best dinner five years ago, and now they're making a triumphant return! As the brains behind Vedge and V Street Food, everything they make is extraordinary. The dinner is sold out, but hopefully you already have a ticket to this unforgettable event!
6. Meet your favorite influencers. Dozens of the hottest authors, athletes, Instagram stars, chefs, and celebrities will be in attendance at Seed, so you'll undoubtedly have some fangirl or fanboy moments. Check out the talent lineup and stage schedules and figure out who you wanna meet! Everyone is super friendly. From Bad Ass Vegan John Lewis to bodybuilder Torre Washington to celebrity chef Chloe Coscarelli to fitness pro Ella Magers -- it's one hell of a cast.
7. Meditate with Jennifer Grace.
A Hay House author and celebrity coach, Jennifer Grace will be leading a super calming guided meditation at Sunday's Eleven/Eleven Critical Mass brunch. It's the perfect, relaxing end to a jam-packed weekend. Plus, there'll be tasty bites by celebrity chef Chloe Coscarelli, among others!
If you still need Seed tickets, check out the Schedule of Events and snag your seats ASAP! We can't wait to see you there!